Engine will not operate off choke.

Charles Scappaticci scapco at ecentral.com
Thu Oct 4 09:39:18 PDT 2012

I'm guessing the problem is because Jim is mixing American oil into a
Canadian outboard.  It s sort of like what happens when you put metric air
into a pounds tire, for example, 36lb = 16kg 329.32400g, it just doesn't
work right.  Then, Marilyn throws Wal-Mart oil into the equation instead of
purchasing Canadian Tire oil and there is no way it's going to run right.
YMMV.  :-)

Charles S.