Free Help!

blackbear at blackbear at
Mon Oct 8 07:07:27 PDT 2012

Thanks for the heads-up.  Already on its way to my ipod.

Michael in Holley, NY

 From: dominatr37 <dominatr37 at>
To: Michael <BLACKBEAR at>
Sent: Monday, October 8, 2012 8:41 AM
Subject: Free Help!
Just a reminder that today is Free Help! day in honor of Columbus day. Get your free copy of my book “Help! They’re all out to get me! The motorcyclists guide to surviving the Everyday World” on Amazon today for your Kindle!

Ralph L..Angelo, Jr.
Redemption of the Sorcerer, The Crystalon Saga, Book One.
Help! They're all out to get me! The Motorcyclists Guide to Surviving the Everyday World.

You are subscribed at the email address BLACKBEAR at