Took the plunge

dominatr37 dominatr37 at optonline.net
Tue Oct 9 09:26:05 PDT 2012

<<Dave,

I'd be glad to send some pictures to let you take a look.  I love the ZRX /
LSL setup and the bend is very comfortable for me.  I've got some vestiges
of carpal tunnel from being a beancounter for 30+ years and the
setup doesn't bother my wrists at all.  I do have problems with my right
thumb going numb, but that's the carpal tunnel acting up.  In order for me
to do the distances I like to do, like riding through northwestern
Canukistan, I use both a Throttlemeister and a Throttle Rocker which allows
me to open my hand and keeps my thumb from going numb.  I've done more than
a few 500 mile days this way with little to no hand fatigue.  Usually it's
my fat ass that gets numb after that many miles.  :-)

Charles S.>>

I did the LSL bar conversion about 8 years ago. It was a definite game
changer. It made the bike MUCH more comfortable. I had the stock bars on
there with Gen mars which did little for me. I had all kinds of carple
tunnel going on at that point. The LSL conversion really changed things. I
used the LSL bars that came with the kit. They are the superbiker bend which
puts your arms wide with a  slightly cantered forward pull. Supposedly the
ZRX bars straighten all that out. I will see soon.

Ralph L..Angelo, Jr.
Author/Writer
Redemption of the Sorcerer, The Crystalon Saga, Book One.
Help! They're all out to get me! The Motorcyclists Guide to Surviving the
Everyday World.