Don't rely on your flourescent yellow gear ! Rely on your head!

Randolph Peters arpee44 at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 21 23:14:43 PDT 2012

Obviously the constant exercise of power on the road blunted this cop's basic motorcyclist survival instincts.
What a dumb decision!
Let's all try to get his contact info so we can send him a copy of "Help! They're all out to get me!"
It would be the most useful reading for him in his convalescence.
Randy