Hurricane Sandy

masonjs at masonjs at
Mon Oct 29 18:36:47 PDT 2012

We're supposed to be on the northern edge here in Westmeath.  Winds 50
- 70 kph (30 - 40mph) and some rain.  But the weather people have lied
to me before.
 I still have an out house, a wood stove with 3 - 4 cords of wood,and
antique coal oil lamps that Marilyn hasn't unloaded on EBay.
Accordding to the reports the lower great lakes area (Ontario and Erie
will be hit pretty had.  You might want to button up tight Steve.  I
wouldn't want to be on the east coast.