chains/gearing

Dave King oldfr8dog at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 7 14:32:21 PDT 2012

I've got a smaller rear sprocket hanging on the wall in my garage. I'm not sure exact tooth count, seems like it's about 47, but I'm not home to check. The guy I bought my bike from had put it on hoping to make the bike a wheelie machine or something, not sure about that, but I took it back to stock gearing and was glad I did. Running 75-80 mph the RPMs were too high for my liking with the smaller rear gear.

If you want to give it a try you're welcome to it. I'll get home next Friday and can send it to you for free but you can pay the shipping. Deal? If you like it, keep it. If you don't like it hang it on your wall or give it to the next guy toying with gearing.

Sent from my iPad