USB Phone Charger?

M & J Mason masonjs at nrtco.net
Sat Sep 15 06:23:58 PDT 2012

I'd say go with the lighter socket as it is more versitile. You can run a
small air compressor, a Pelletier effect refrigerator/heater, electric
clothing, coffee maker and even a lighter.  Just get one with a spring
loaded cover.  The cover makes it a bit of a bitch to operate with one hand.
The previous owner of my vstrom mounted one deep inside the fairing on the
left fork leg .  I can't get two hands in to remove it so it will stay until
I have to remove the fairing for some reason like moving the plug.