All dogs go to Heaven

Paul Landry p_landry at telus.net
Sat Sep 15 22:57:02 PDT 2012

Hi Bill

Sorry to hear it.  Been where you are now, not a good day or an easy
decision to have to make, but has you know it was the right one.

Paul W. Landry
P_Landry at telus.net

Subject: All dogs go to Heaven

Well, I put down Casey, my 15 yr old chocolate lab, today.  She was riddled
with cancer, had laryngeal paralysis, and as of this morning, couldn't stand
on her hind legs.  Despite all of that, she still wagged her tail every time
she saw me, even today, and right before the doctor administered the lethal
dose, she licked my face as if to say goodbye.

Goodbye Casey, happy hunting!!

Bill in Yardley, PA