All dogs go to Heaven

M & J Mason masonjs at nrtco.net
Sun Sep 16 08:00:30 PDT 2012

Sorry to hear about Casey Bill.  She did have a very long life for a large
dog and by the sound of it a happy life.  She couldn't have asked for more.
I know after my lab Boston died I didn't want another pet.  But my daughter
Liz showed up in December 2010 with a black 5 kg bundle of lab.  Levi is now
just a week short of 2.  He'll probably out live me.  Hell Marilyn would
probably put me down before Levi.