MRA touring screen

Dennis gpzeer at
Tue Sep 18 14:41:36 PDT 2012

I also have the MRA screen,  Like Richie I cut mine down about 1 1/2 inches.
The airstream hits me in the chest below the helmet, and is much quieter
that way. I don't find the airstream striking me in the chest objectionable.
I actually supports a little forward lean when traveling at the higher
speeds that the Gpz loves.

Dennis Peterson
95 RED
Orem Utah, USA

-----Original Message-----
From: Rickard Olsson
Sent: Tuesday, September 18, 2012 3:19 PM
To: Dennis Peterson
Subject: Re: MRA touring screen

On 2012-09-18 18:36, Randolph Peters wrote:
> Hi Listers,
> Has anyone tried the MRA variable touring screen?

Like Ped, I have the regular MRA Touring Screen, but the noise drove me
insane(r) so I cut off about an inch. YMMV, but that made it perfect for
me. I should add that at the time I had a very noisy AGV GT racing
helmet that probably contributed to the modification decision.

/ Richie

You are subscribed at the email address gpzeer at