John Soliday johnsoliday at
Wed Sep 26 09:23:48 PDT 2012

No, it was a standard bike, the cat was WAY up in the air.

-----Original Message-----
From: gpzlist-bounces at [mailto:gpzlist-bounces at] On
Behalf Of M & J Mason
Sent: Tuesday, September 25, 2012 4:29 PM
To: John Soliday
Subject: Dog

 Was he riding a long low tricycle, appeared not to have shaved or bathed in
 the past decade?   If so I think I saw him coming out of Telluride in June
 of '04.   At the speed he was going he should have made Boulder by now.But
 then it could have been another triker.

>>I wish I had a picture, but I saw a guy (homeless it appeared by all
>> luggage) on his bicycle with a CAT riding on top of the backpack in
>> John

You subscribed to this mailing list. Therefore, you solicited all mail that
you receive from this list. Therefore, ANY mail that you receive from this
list is, by definition, NOT Spam, and if you report it as such, you are
violating the terms of service.

You are subscribed at the email address JOHNSOLIDAY at