Free Kindle e-book!

Arthur Robinson art.robinson at
Fri Apr 5 07:35:38 PDT 2013

Just got my free copy!

Many Thanks, Ralph!!

Art Robinson (In TO, Canada)

-----Original Message-----
From: gpzlist-bounces at [mailto:gpzlist-bounces at] On
Behalf Of dominatr37
Sent: March-31-13 2:03 AM
To: Art Robinson
Cc: GPZ List; YZF600r-riders at; SecaIITalkList at
Subject: Free Kindle e-book!

Free 'Redemption of the Sorcerer!' Starting on friday April 5th and ending
at midnight on Saturday April 6th my fantasy novel Redemption of the
Sorcerer will be free in the Kindle version on This will not
happen again anytime soon, so if you want a free kindle version, save the
date!  I'll even provide you with a link! And if you love it, please leave
me a review on Amazon and Goodreads, Thanks!

Ralph L. Angelo, Jr.
Author of cool stuff.

You subscribed to this mailing list. Therefore, you solicited all mail that
you receive from this list. Therefore, ANY mail that you receive from this
list is, by definition, NOT Spam, and if you report it as such, you are
violating the terms of service.

You are subscribed at the email address ART.ROBINSON at