Clutch replacement

John Soliday johnsoliday at msn.com
Tue Apr 23 09:47:00 PDT 2013

I've always had good luck with Barnett clutches and since you don't change
them often I'd go for the quality.  At 51K the metal plates must be shot,
thickness-wise.  To avoid problems I'd change everything including the
springs as there is a lot time and heat on the clutch at 51K.  You must not
drag race ;-)  I think I put at least two clutches in an FJ1100 many years
ago.

John