Brake light sticking

Paul Landry p_landry at telus.net
Tue Aug 6 21:55:25 PDT 2013

Hey Ralph

Are you sure it is the switch that is the problem or the brake pedal not fully returning?
I remember this being a thread discussion and I had to lubricate the pivot point on the brake pedal a few times as with use and water (rain and cleaning) it would dry out, get sticky and leave the brake light on..

Cheers..

Paul (out of lurk mode) Landry  ;-D
P_Landry at telus.net