Brake light sticking

dominatr37 dominatr37 at optonline.net
Wed Aug 7 05:19:21 PDT 2013

Thanks Jim.  I actually meant what had to be disassembled. What the process  was. But thanks for getting back to me.  I'll do this this morning.

Ralph L Angelo Jr,
Author of cool stuff
Http://RLAngeloJr. Com
Sent from my Samsung tabletmasonjs at nrtco.net wrote:lube the pivot arm your brake pedal rotates on.  The proper way is to
disassemble, clean both parts and put a good grade of grease
(preferably marine grade) on both mating surfaces.  If you're on the
road a quick fix is, spray it with chain lube or WD40 and work it with
your hand .

Jim