Alexander Finger af at
Wed Aug 7 08:16:35 PDT 2013

I disassembled my lawn mower over the weekend. We had it in the shed. A pot
of wood paint was stored above. The pot exploded or correded, bathing the
mower in wood protection paint. I took most of it off with a high pressure
cleaner, including all the irritating security stickers on the machine,
too. However, pulling the starter rope did not start the engine anymore.The
paint had gotten into the mechanics (the sort of spin wheel which grips the
engine) and it would simply pull through. Took it all apart, cleaned it and
while reassembling the spring sprung free. Tried to put it back three times
and failed, lawn mower is now with the dealer. I'm glad to hear you got
your spring issues fixed yourself ;)