Brake light sticking & other famous quotes

masonjs at masonjs at
Wed Aug 7 14:26:02 PDT 2013

Union General John Sedgewick :  re Confederate snipers about 1000
meters away
"They couldn't hit an elephant in the arse at this dis..... "

General Custer
"Give me 80 good men and I'll ride rough-shod over the entire Sioux

Jim Mason
"I'd give my right arm to be ambidextrous"