Brake light sticking

Paul Landry p_landry at telus.net
Wed Aug 7 22:08:23 PDT 2013

Hi Ralph

Yes, basically grease in an aerosol can..  Jig-A-Loo Super White Lithium
Grease -
http://www.homedepot.ca/product/jig-a-loo-super-white-lithium-grease/902322
- I like this product for these types of "fixes"..  ;-D
The other one is  MooVit
(http://www.leevalley.com/us/wood/page.aspx?p=53922&cat=1,43415,43440&ap=1
available in a variety of places, this link is just one I found quickly)

Your solution was likely the better / correct way to go but this worked and
saved me the time and challenge of disassembly and reassembly..  ;-D

Cheers..

Paul W. Landry
P_Landry at telus.net