Brake light sticking

Paul Landry p_landry at
Wed Aug 7 22:08:23 PDT 2013

Hi Ralph

Yes, basically grease in an aerosol can..  Jig-A-Loo Super White Lithium
Grease -
- I like this product for these types of "fixes"..  ;-D
The other one is  MooVit
available in a variety of places, this link is just one I found quickly)

Your solution was likely the better / correct way to go but this worked and
saved me the time and challenge of disassembly and reassembly..  ;-D

Paul W. Landry
P_Landry at

-----Original Message-----
From: gpzlist-bounces at [mailto:gpzlist-bounces at] On
Behalf Of dominatr37
Sent: August-07-13 7:48 PM
To: Paul Landry
Subject: Re: Brake light sticking

<<I always just "cheated" on this and used a spray grease product like
MoovIT (small straw applicator like WD-40) wiggled the brake pedal while
squirting it in and wiped up any excess and never disassembled for a full
grease application as this always did the trick and lasted for 1 - 2 seasons
before needing it again.. >>

Is that a white lube type of thing? I was considering doing that. But I
ended up disassembling it all and greasing it with the never seize compound.

Ralph L. Angelo, Jr.
Author of cool stuff.

You are subscribed at the email address P_LANDRY at