New (to me)GPz

masonjs at nrtco.net masonjs at nrtco.net
Sat Aug 17 05:22:26 PDT 2013

> What I do need is a seat, the one on this bike is badly damaged from
> pine tar.
Sounds like a good find.  As for the seat maybe you could have new
England Pete run you up and nice seat cover out of Lime green shag
carpet.  There's an abundance of that in Quebec.  He did a beautiful
job on the one he made for his bike out of a blaze orange safety
towel.
Where did you get insurance for $800.00?  I had a clean driving record
in 2008 when I last got insurance for my GPz and it was over $900.00.