Happy New Year!

Charles Scappaticci scapco at ecentral.com
Tue Dec 31 09:39:31 PST 2013

I hope everyone had a great Christmas and wanted to wish everyone a happy
and safe 2014.

Does anyone have any big trip plans for 2014?  I thought I saw someone from
the European side planning a trip.  It looks like I am headed back to
Alaska in late July with my college roommate and his son who will be
graduating from high school in May.  If they back out I am going to try to
go to Prudhoe Bay above the arctic circle, much farther than I went
before.  Neither me or the GPZ are getting any younger!

Charles S.