Happy New Year!

Paul Heim pmheimjr at gmail.com
Tue Dec 31 13:07:13 PST 2013

Happy New Year! I have no definite plans but would like to join some Riderforums folks in East TN or western NC in May, provided they plan their annual meet. This year was a bust, limited to commuting to work when I wasn't out of town on business.  I'm determined to not let 2014 get by without at least one good trip!

Sent from my iPhone