World Superbike & MotoGP Racing for 2013

David Spaulding spauldingd at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 23 08:36:30 PST 2013

The BeIN network says they will be streaming the WSBK races on their website this evening at 7:30pm EST.  They say anyone can watch and you don't have to be a subscriber or have the channel available on your normal TV service.  It seems they have 4 hours blocked off on their schedule but I will believe this when I see it, but I will try to tune in and see if anything comes across the line.

Dave in Des Moines