BeIN a bust?

Dave Spaulding spauldingd at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 23 17:00:01 PST 2013

I couldn’t find the link so I scrambled and found these instructions and am watching Eurosport HD Live in XBMC.  Race is just about to start!

Go to Downloads | XBMC and download whatever operating sytem you have. 49 meg file
Install it.
Then go to Downloads - navi-x - Media Streaming Addon for XBMC & Boxee - Google Project Hosting and download the latest Navi-x (currently v37.6)
Navi-X_v37_6.zip - navi-x - Navi-X Release 3.7.6 Script (All XBMC Platforms) - Media Streaming Addon for XBMC & Boxee - Google Project Hosting
Copy this zip as is to your C drive.
Launch XBMC.
Go to PROGRAMS
Click GET MORE
Click the ...
Click the ...
Click Install by ZIP FILE
Find the NAVI-X zip file and install.
You should see Navi-X, click it.
Then go to the Navi-X Portal
Then click either, last 24 hours or 7 days. (You may get an error, just keep retrying)
The find LIVE UK TV CHANNELS
And click Eurosport HD
BOOM!! Enjoy the WSBK!!!