Isle of Man TT highlights 2012

John Soliday johnsoliday at msn.com
Tue Jan 1 14:27:13 PST 2013

Thanks a lot, hadn't seen any footage from this year's TT as of yet.  Had to
share on facebook and direct email a couple of buddies.  One of the greatest
things I ever did in my life was roadrace for several years and watching
this brings back those intense old feelings, thanks a lot!  I want to attend
one of these years and wouldn't even think about trying to qualify nowadays.
I understand they still have idiots killing themselves while "touring"
around the course, is that still allowed?

Happy New Year Gents,

John