95 For Sale
johnsoliday at msn.com
Sat Jan 12 08:29:37 PST 2013
I have to part with my red (yes, the fast one) 95 GPZ1100. I bought a Harly
Electraglide and as the GPZ was my girl friend hauler, I know I won't be
riding it much anymore and besides my garage is just too full of bikes! I
would like to make a really good deal with a list member or someone who will
appreciate it and can keep it until Spring or ??? with a deposit. Here's
the bullet list, email me for high resolution pics.
1. Bought with 468 miles on it 6 years ago, now at 5600.
2. New tires ~ 200 miles ago (this summer), with balancing beads and another
new front (I usually burn through fronts and bought a second at the same
3. Fork Brace (not installed yet).
4. Two Corbin seats (yes, two, one a bit used and broken in, another new).
5. Jardine header no dents, and repacked.
6. Two stock exhaust systems, one perfect and one with a few scratches on
7. Muzzy ignition advancer.
8. Jet kit in carbs and spare jets / needles.
9. Owners manual and Kawasaki service manual.
10. Have all the hardware to replace the Givi tail trunk (on it now) back to
11. Broke it in and then Mobil 1 and filter every year.
12. "Racer style" braided stainless brake lines (dual lines direct from
master to each front caliper.
13. Have all the CA emissions stuff in a box.
14. Stainless hardware on all fairing and engine bolts (stock stuff in a
14. Have a new side cover gasket and shift linkage seal, as that leak from
the shifter shaft is back :-(.
15. New right side lower fairing (small crack in the one on the bike, JB
welded from the backside and you can't really see it so I've never put the
new one on).
Think about it, I'll give you a good deal and figure I could part it out for
more, but don't want to chop 'er up.
Happy New Year Gents,
More information about the GPZList