Obligatory Dragon photo

dominatr37 dominatr37 at optonline.net
Mon Jun 3 11:51:51 PDT 2013

Hi Phil. One thing to bear in mind with the gpz is that it's a very simple  motorcycle,  and actually pretty easy to repair. Not that I've had any problems with the FJR, but I've read enough crazy things going on with these new bikes that I have reservations about selling the gpz. Every year I go through the "is it time to sell the GPZ?"  thing and then I start to hear horror stories from guys who have to replace ecu's just to get their cooling fans running again and similar things. I keep my gpz as a backup these days because it's easy to maintain and it costs me nothing to hold onto. I  have had to use it for that purpose too.

Ralphs L. Angelo Jr.
Author of Cool Stuff.

Sent from my Galaxy S®III