Obligatory Dragon photo

Don French dondiego at evansville.net
Mon Jun 3 22:00:21 PDT 2013

Thank you for that wonderful photo.I had my beautiful 95 on the dragon before the photo guys were there.My rear tire was balled up from edge to edge and I even got to fold up the left peg.
You will enjoy a new bike and be amazed at how they have evolved for every day use.
Good luck with your new ride.
Don.