Zero Gravity sport touring windscreen

Dennis gpzeer at
Mon Jun 10 09:21:56 PDT 2013

I am 6'1" and had the same problem with buffeting and wind noise until I cut
about two inches off of the top of the windscreen.

Air now hits about mid chest and is much much quieter at the helmet.  Made
all the difference in the world.

Dennis Peterson
95 RED
Orem, UT USA

-----Original Message-----
From: Alan Nicholls
Sent: Monday, June 10, 2013 10:16 AM
To: Dennis Peterson
Subject: Zero Gravity sport touring windscreen

Has anyone here used on on their Geeper?  I'm 6' tall, and the freeway
makes for quite a loud and exhausting ride with the stock shape windscreen.
The wind hits me right in the neck, and all the wind goes into my helmet.
The only relief is laying on the tank, and that's not comfortable for long

You are subscribed at the email address gpzeer at