Zero Gravity sport touring windscreen

Dave King oldfr8dog at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 10 14:14:33 PDT 2013

I replaced the stock wind screen with the Zero Gravity Sport Touring windscreen on my '96. I'm 5'10" and I had 1" bar risers, so your experience may not be the same as mine but I thought the sport touring w/s was a huge improvement. With the stock w/s I had a lot of helmet buffet and wind noise. The sport tourer windshield reduced the turbulence significantly and that made long rides much less fatiguing. One thing I didn't like, I think the bike was a lot prettier before I switched the w/s but the difference in the ride made it worth it.

Sent from my iPhone