Never thought this day would come

Sid Young sid.young at gmail.com
Sun Jun 16 21:20:50 PDT 2013

Mike

It sounds like a blocked vent somewhere... maybe a bug has flow into a vent
tube and blocked it up... down here in Oz we have mud wasps that like to
make  a nest into anything they can, its not uncommon to find them trying
to make a nest under a tank, in the overflow pipe of a toilet, even clothes
hanging on the line to dry!

The tank should have a vent pipe at the filler that you could blow out, the
carbs also typically have vents on some model bikes.

Sid

<http://z900collector.multiply.com/>