Robert Bessara (bessara.com) robert at bessara.com
Mon Mar 25 10:33:43 PDT 2013

I guess it happens every few years..

Yesterday while moving the 1250 Bandit around the garage, I lost my step and the next thing I know the Bandit's on it's side.

Last time I did it with the SV650, I was able to use brute strength (and a whole lot of panic) to stop the fall, but not with a bike as fat as the Bandit.

But the good news is that the Dale Walker engine guards, and the GIVI luggage did their jobs.
Just a couple of scratches on them; and no damage to the bike (although the front turn signal popped out of place)

So be careful in those dangerous garages everyone!