how many?

Drew Blanchard drewblanchard at
Tue Mar 26 04:40:04 PDT 2013

Still have my *House of Color Hot Rod Flatz Blue* '96, with just over 12k
on the clock.  The new Dunlops were barely scrubbed in before the end of
the riding season last year.  Needs a chain and sprockets, and the carbs
need some serious help (AGAIN) before it's ready for this year.  Since
we're just entering mud season up here, it'll be a while before I can even
safely get out to the main road.

Like Don, though, I'm starting to think about something newer, with better
suspension and fuel injection.  If only I could win the lottery: Ducati
Vermont is just down the road, and a sinister black Diavel keeps whispering
seductively in my ear ….

Drew in VT