how many?

masonjs at nrtco.net masonjs at nrtco.net
Wed Mar 27 05:59:55 PDT 2013

I don't have Ruby any more.  With the insurance rates in Ontario
($661.00 for the Vstrom this year) I couldn't afford to insure 2 bikes
and ride enough to make it seem reasonable.  Our insurance companies
don't give any breaks on mulitble bikes as they do cars, trucks and
homes.
 I still have the 1970 Triumph scrambler and a 250 honda xl that don't
see a lot of use.
We are still up to our asses in snow here.  It will probably be mid
April before I can free the bikes from the garage and through a 1.5
meter (5') snow drift in front of the door.
I can't even get into the other garage to get at the ATV and wood
splitter as the bottom of the door is encased in 10 cm (5") of ice.
But on the bright nside with the freezing nights and warm 10C (50F) we
have excellent weather for collecting sap from the maple trees to make
syrup.

Jim