how many?

masonjs at masonjs at
Thu Mar 28 06:13:32 PDT 2013

3.9370" actually.  Retired 6 years from making experimental nuclear
fuels and medicines.  How quickly your mind goes.  Plus I have to send
this to the 1 in 1000 Americans that actually knows what a cm is and
is also able to convert from metric to US (imperial) measure.  How
many furlongs is it??  How about we settle that the ice was nearly a
hand thick.
Came up past your way from FLA last week.  PA was still experiencing
winter.  A lot of snow between Harrisburg and the NY border.
Fortunately it was all in the bush.