For a friend- 04 ST1300 for sale

dominatr37 dominatr37 at optonline.net
Thu May 9 07:47:17 PDT 2013

ST1300 ABS 2004 - setup for rally & long distance riding ... mention you saw
this posted on list for price reduction & negotiation

Full details and photos please follow this link to my cycletrader ad
http://www.cycletrader.com/listing/2004-Honda-St1300A-109974458

Thanks!

Ralph L. Angelo, Jr.
Author of cool stuff.
http://RLAngeloJr.com

ST1300 ABS 2004 - setup for rally & long distance riding ... mention you saw
this posted on list for price reduction & negotiation

Full details and photos please follow this link to my cycletrader ad
http://www.cycletrader.com/listing/2004-Honda-St1300A-109974458

Thanks!

Recent Activity:
Visit Your Group
Home Page: http://www.LIMELongriders.info

 Switch to: Text-Only, Daily Digest • Unsubscribe • Terms of Use • Send us Feedback .