95 gpz1100 corbin

Don French dondiego at evansville.net
Fri May 10 19:44:03 PDT 2013

I have a Corbin G/L with Backrest that I have boxed and stored in my home since 10-19-2003.I always thought that I would buy another 95 GPZ and use it again.Maybe it's time to sell it, but I'm not sure I should.
Your name isn't familiar to me on this list are you new here?
I'll think about selling the seat and backrest.
Don.