masonjs at masonjs at
Mon May 27 16:14:37 PDT 2013

Have a you any of tried  Swat boots for riding.
My brother in law (the one who loaned me the skidoo mitts 2 weeks ago)
showed up with a pair of  Swat boots.  He's retired military.
He was helping with some with some renovations and had these very nice
The boots  were Original Swat .  They were very light, and felt like
track shoes when I wore them.
They don't have the  "shifting " patch but they were comfortable.
Being military stuff they should be more than serviceable.
My jolt with the military it was me that had to fit the equipment.

Jim who don't want to wear any more WWII tank boots.