FYI I found this one, 1900 is the asking price.

schnowz schnowz at att.net
Wed Nov 6 14:55:30 PST 2013

Where do you see the price? This dealer wasn't known for Bargains at least under the old managment.

An update to the center stand issue on mine. The bolt and frame lug hole was worn and creating all kinds of play at the pivot . I'm having a new bolt made up with grease fittings. Hope thats the issue..

On another subject - on the news last night they were saying how mechanics have been seeing a big rise in rotted  brake lines on cars from the liquid de-icer. Apparantly most states uses an anti-corrosive agent mixed in there but CT is too damn cheap. I know it has done a number on my swing arm.

Pete S