Batter Minder Model 12117

William K Denton wkdenton at verizon.net
Thu Nov 7 08:13:16 PST 2013

Hi folks,

I wanted to share this with you, my MC community friends.

http://tinyurl.com/p6wzrdb

I highly recommend this product. Using these I routinely get 5-6 years of
service out of 12-mo J.C. Whitney wet cell MC batteries. The sealed wet
cells in my GPz and CB-X have been in service since 2003.  I own about eight
of them and use them on everything that has a wet cell (open or sealed type)
battery. I purchased these little desulfating battery maintainers over the
last decade or so whenever they went on sale at Northerntool.com for $39/ea.
The above link has them on sale at Amazon for $29, so they're even a better
deal right now.

Note- this is not just another Battery "Tender" style charger. It is a
maintainer with active desulfating pulse technology. I have no financial
position with the company, just sharing my experiences for the betterment of
the MC community.

William K. Denton
wkdenton at verizon.net
215-428-3981 home