GPZList Digest, Vol 84, Issue 4

William K Denton wkdenton at verizon.net
Fri Nov 8 10:16:48 PST 2013

Would you mind sharing that with me? A photocopy or scan of the warning
would be great. I'd like to do some research on that statement so I can
better understand whether it's technically sound or a marketing scheme
linked to planned obsolescence

FWIW, the Battery Minder has circuitry that limits voltage to 13.5V during
desulfation/maintenance.

TIA,
Bill in Yardley, PA