Re Romania

Buehrle, Michael Michael.Buehrle at ottawa.ca
Mon Nov 11 16:37:24 PST 2013

I concur, Romania and the entire Balkan region are well worth a visit. Unfortunately, during my 2011 trip to Romania transportation was by rented car not bike.
The Balkans are a quaint reminder of life under the East Block rule and if interested I  suggest you visit it before it becomes totally modernized.
Mike
Sent from Mike's BlackBerry