GPZ for sale in Quogue , NY

dominatr37 dominatr37 at optonline.net
Mon Nov 11 20:16:17 PST 2013

<<Yes, if you wouldn't mind, Ralph.  I may want to pick this up for my son
in
anticipation of some XC work this summer. In the front-on shot the RH
blinker looks droopy, just wondering if it was dropped on that side and the
fairing is cracked out from the blinker mount? Also and records of anything
like valve adjust, new chain/sprockets, etc., you know the drill.

TIA,
Bill Denton
Yardley, PA>>

Okay Bill do me a favor and make contact with this guy, tell him you're
going to have a friend who lives  on the island come out and check it out,
make whatever arrangements you have to with him find out when he is
available for me to look at it. (It has to be during the day, and not at
night.) Then once your curiosity is settled with it all  you get back in
touch with me and I'll call him and make an appointment to go see it. Droopy
turn signals are no big deal usually. I had to replace both rubber boots on
mine a few years ago.

Ralph L. Angelo, Jr.
Author of cool stuff.
http://RLAngeloJr.com