Steel braided brake lines.

Steven Bixby steven at bixbys.net
Wed Nov 13 11:08:33 PST 2013

I have a set of Galfer front brake lines that have never been used; I sold
my GPZ so they're "orphaned".  When I ordered them, I specified +4" length
with the expectation that I would add risers, so if you already have
risers, it'd be perfect for you.

This set goes with the standard (?) Galfer setup where lines to both
calipers go straight from the master cylinder banjo bolt, and comes with a
dual-banjo compatible bolt.

I also bought a rear line, but that was on the bike when I sold it, so it's
gone. :-/

On Wed, Nov 13, 2013 at 6:20 AM, walkerjl at charter.net