Forks

masonjs at nrtco.net masonjs at nrtco.net
Thu Oct 24 14:48:32 PDT 2013

There are a set of forks on EBay in Denver CO.  They are $225.25 USD
buy it now.  Don't have any idea the cost to ship to the UK.
 If you find a reasonable shipper let me know as I'm debating on
selling a 1970 Triumph TR6C 650 Scrambler.  This is a North American
model with the "long tank" .  We call it a small tank as it holds a
gallon less than the standard tank.
The model is not common in the UK and worth considerably more than in
Canada or the USA.

Jim