Petcock options

Tcl1969 tcl1969 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 8 03:16:41 PDT 2013

Here is the best replacement/upgrade from stock I have found.

http://pingelonline.com/fuel_valves.htm

Also I have an electric fuel solenoid inline that is wired with the ignition switch to prevent carb flooding from a stuck float needle.

http://www.dan-marc.com/rv-parts-12-volt-fuel-shut-off-valves.html

Tim.

Sent from my iPad