countershaft sprocket cover

Drew Blanchard drewblanchard at
Sun Sep 15 15:40:03 PDT 2013

I had to tap (repeatedly and gently) on the sprocket cover to get it to
finally release.  Also pulled *quite *firmly whilst tapping.  Eventually,
one side began to break loose.  Much wiggling, pulling, and swearing later
(hey!  That sounds a bit like my experiences at high school dances!) the
sprocket cover came loose.

Leave the clutch cylinder in place.

Drew in VT