Charles... Are You Out There?

Arthur Robinson art.robinson at
Tue Sep 17 08:21:07 PDT 2013

Thanks Ralph!

Just past 1/2 way through Torahg and enjoying it very much.... Doesn't slow
down for a minute.

I was late starting it as I had several books on loan from my wife's boss
and it was prudent to get them read and returned!

Will get in touch when I finish.

Best Wishes,

Art in TO

-----Original Message-----
From: gpzlist-bounces at [mailto:gpzlist-bounces at] On
Behalf Of dominatr37
Sent: September-17-13 10:56 AM
To: Art Robinson
Subject: Re: Charles... Are You Out There?

I spoke to him over the weekend he's okay. The flooding is not in his area.

Ralph L. Angelo, Jr.
Author of cool stuff.
You subscribed to this mailing list. Therefore, you solicited all mail that
you receive from this list. Therefore, ANY mail that you receive from this
list is, by definition, NOT Spam, and if you report it as such, you are
violating the terms of service.

You are subscribed at the email address ART.ROBINSON at