Sticking carb slide.

Randolph Peters arpee44 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 14 09:13:10 PDT 2014

Hey guys,
Thanks for responding.
I fixed the culprit. The reason was pure carelessness every one of the ten times I pulled the slide.
The edge of the diaphragm was not sitting correctly in the groove around the rim on re-assembly.
I scraped the junk out of the groove, applied some spots of non-stick Permatex in the groove to hold the edge of the diaphragm in place while I replaced the spring and cover then snugged it up.
Voila, slide moves smoothly in and out like .............
Thanks again for your suggestions.
Randy