Sticking carb slide.

William K Denton wkdenton at
Tue Apr 15 13:50:18 PDT 2014

I also posted it on site years ago, along with some other

-----Original Message-----
From: gpzlist-bounces at [mailto:gpzlist-bounces at] On
Behalf Of schnowz
Sent: Monday, April 14, 2014 6:25 PM
To: Bill Denton
Subject: RE: Sticking carb slide.

Thanks to the King of flabby Diaphragms for the info.
Bill I remember you posting this before but couldn't remember te exact
It could be my problem. You may remember my bike was running on after
shutting the throttle for a second or so. Couldn't find an air leak and the
cable seems to be returning.
Haven't had time to look at it since I got the CBR500R. Starting to love
small light bikes.
Pete Staniforth

You are subscribed at the email address wkdenton at