Alaska or bust!

dominatr37 via GPZList gpzlist at micapeak.com
Sun Aug 3 20:52:25 PDT 2014

<<10. Along both 37 North and the Alaska highway, it seems every store, gas
station, lodge, etc, has a pot of coffee going, many times giving it away
free. I'm not a coffee lover, but was grateful for a hot cup many times
when I was tired, cold and wet. My eternal thanks to these hardy
individuals.

Charles S. and his tired GPZ 1100>>

Charles, I'm glad you had a great time and got home safe and sound.
I'mlooking forward to your pictures and hearing more about your adventure. I
leave Wed. or Thurs.myself for Columbus, Ohio for what is called 'Pulpfest'
I'll be speaking on two panels about my novels ( I released 3 this year
alone) and I'm taking the FJR which for me has proven itself a VERY
comfortable long legged mount. It's a little tall for me and a little heavy,
but handles like a dream and has fantastic brakes as well as all sorts of
other goodies. The power windshield is just fantastic. All in all you might
want to consider one for your next ride.

Ralph L. Angelo, Jr.
Author of cool stuff.
http://RLAngeloJr.com